CAFM Operator is responsible for managing the CAFM system, providing timely compliance reporting, and ensuring that all assets are recorded correctly.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of a CAFM system operator may include:
· Delivering infrastructure support services to support administrative, business, and learning activities across the school’s estate and facilities through the monitoring, planning, and scheduling of PPM and reactive workloads in the CAFM system.
· Assisting CAFM users to achieve operational service requirements by planning, carrying out, and documenting evaluations and tests to ensure stakeholder requirements are met.
· Applying technical knowledge and skills to ensure the best use of the CAFM system, using judgment to identify opportunities and initiate developments that improve effectiveness and efficiency.
· Providing technical administration support to the FM engineering team.
· Resolving queries and requests for information and advice in relation to the CAFM system, and escalating more specialist and complex queries or issues to more experienced team members.
· Analyzing work activities to ensure the effective and efficient use of capital and consumable equipment and resources.
· Supporting in the preparation/updating of technical documents, method statements, and risk assessments concerning activities across the school’s environments and ensuring they are stored within the appropriate section of the CAFM system.
· Delivering appropriate demonstrations and training of the CAFM system and processes to users as necessary.
· Capturing data within the CAFM system to ensure its integrity is up-to-date and accurately maintained at all times.
· Providing data analysis and reporting on key PPM and Reactive CAFM data, including performance reports to support the management of both internal operatives and external contractors/service providers.
· Managing the CAFM Explorer system (Facilities Maintenance System).
· Providing timely compliance reporting.
· Ensuring that all assets are recorded correctly and to verify the accuracy/completeness of assets data.
· Being an active member of the Operations team in creating and maintaining an outstanding and safe environment for beneficiaries and staff, supporting their every need.
· Providing training, support, and advice to users of the asset management system.
· Assisting Contract managers, maintenance supervisors and service providers in the issuing of planned and reactive work orders.
· Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Facility Management, or a related field.
· 2-3 years of experience in facility management or a related field
· Strong knowledge of facility management principles and practices
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CAFM systems
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team