1. Provides guidance and assistance to all staff with respect to any aspect of the QA management system (Administrative and Technical).
2. Ensure readiness for internal and external Quality Audit Programs.
3. Perform the role of internal quality auditor.
4. Ensure the audits are performed in accordance with standard procedures.
5. Review the Quality checklist of all measuring instruments/equipment.
6. Reject all services and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
7. Measure, examine functionality, and compare the final output to the specifications.
8. Recommend improvements to the Facilities Management services to ensure quality control.
9. Teach the Facilities Management team about quality control concerns to improve services excellence.
10. Responsible to implement Quality Management Plan fully and utilize as a guide in all their day-to-day activities thereby creating a safe work environment.
11. Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly
12. Contribute to establishing and maintaining program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the schools program remains current and incorporates/aligns with the authorities’ standards and practices as appropriate, and adequately covers general regulatory requirements.
13. Advise / consult with necessary parties in formulating, reviewing, and revising Crisis Management framework and associated policies, and procedures.
14. Implement a risk management framework including risk policy, metrics and processes, ensuring their alignment with strategic objectives in terms of quality.
15. Identifying and evaluating risks and following up the risk treatment plan in coordination with all organizational units.
16. Ensures appropriate integration of requirements and information obtained from various sources including external regulators and Auditors.
17. Complying with applying the environment and occupational safety and health requirements and conditions.
18. Coordinating with the institutions of the best practices to make standard comparisons with them.
The incumbent should also possess the following skills and experience:
1. 5 to 7 years’ breadth of exposure to educational operations and technology environment
2. Lead Auditor in Quality or Risk Management Systems.
3. Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches’ employees to meet high performance standards.
4. Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
5. Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation, and reporting.
6. Strong writing and oral communication skills